Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

The animation was excellent and the whole thing for me was funny! My favorite part was the last door, simly because i thought that was it! Keep up the good work.

DD: B.Warrio vs Arnold DD: B.Warrio vs Arnold

I loved the whole thing! The fighting was excellent! I wonder if I'm the only one that knows that Booty lines are from The Boondocks season 3!? LOL Nice one!

rebaz responds:

no, its from fleece johnsen. its a real guy.

Obama Vs Romney Obama Vs Romney

Lemme tell you the honest truth, I am in no way interested in politics . I clicked on this vid out of curiosity, and I gotta say though it was short! That was one sick fight scene. Ther ear thing with Obama was funny. Nice one!

Mario Play Mario Play

alright not bad.

that was pretty good, needs a little work though.

Duck Hunt Plus Duck Hunt Plus

Alright Cool!

Just like the original NES game. It was a little odd hearing glass break when the ducks fell but I liked the shotgun sound effect though. You did a good job on this.

8/10

Square Breaker Square Breaker

Oh man!

The game is so simple.....yet it's so addicting! Excellent puzzle game yo! You did a really good job on this!

Vero-Chan's Audio Reel Vero-Chan's Audio Reel

Awesome!

You're really good! If you're interested I would like to use ya for some of my projects. =)

25 Years of Dying 25 Years of Dying

Brilliant!

This is a very unique way to pay tribute to Mario's 25th anniversary! Excellent job! I only wish this was a poster.

Sprite Storage Sprite Storage

NICE!!!

Very creative idea here. How long did it take you to do this?

EK515 responds: