Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

The animation was excellent and the whole thing for me was funny! My favorite part was the last door, simly because i thought that was it! Keep up the good work.

DD: B.Warrio vs Arnold DD: B.Warrio vs Arnold

I loved the whole thing! The fighting was excellent! I wonder if I'm the only one that knows that Booty lines are from The Boondocks season 3!? LOL Nice one!

rebaz responds:

no, its from fleece johnsen. its a real guy.

Obama Vs Romney Obama Vs Romney

Lemme tell you the honest truth, I am in no way interested in politics . I clicked on this vid out of curiosity, and I gotta say though it was short! That was one sick fight scene. Ther ear thing with Obama was funny. Nice one!

Mario and the Penguin Mario and the Penguin

While I do agree that I did this on Super Mario 64, what really caught my attention was how good the art work and animation was. I seriously advise you not to stop this because you are a talented artist! What I really liked about it was the detail in the backgrounds. Excellent! I hope you make more because I really want to see more from you!

Xcyper33 responds:

Thank you! I'm definitely not quitting here!

NoPUNintendo NoPUNintendo

HAHAAAAAAAAA!!!! Okay okay I'm feelin it! The first one was alright but the other ones made me laugh. My favorite one was the BLAST TOYS, yeah I got that. It wasn't bad. And I'd like to see more.

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks! More will come c:

SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8 SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8

OHHHHHHHHHH! Okay. For a minute there I thought ya'll were serious with it. Basically this is just a big "WILL ALL OF YOU PLEASE GET OFF OUR ASSES ABOUT SONIC SHORTS COLLAB 8." thing. I'm gonna be honest, I was close to the edge, and I was just about to go off and write a "all this time has passed, and this is what you put out" type of review, but I saw the end where it said vol 8 will be out soon. Ya'll take your time on it. I'm pretty sure the real one is gonna take a dump on this.....well....shits collab. I DID however laugh when Rouge was singing Kelis's Milkshake song. I thought that was the best one.

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

DAMN!

That mothafucker came outta nowhere! Lemme tell you something, and I mean every word when I say this. The animation was straight to the point. You are not over exaggerating in the slightest! This is EXACTLY what people think about this annoying meme. Still I gotta say I was caught off guard with the skyrim character busting through the wall! Excellent job!

Skyward Sword Parody Skyward Sword Parody

NICE!

This animation covered two hilarious things in such a short time!!! 1: The Motion controls! I never really thought about that, I but I liked the way you did that! The second you beat me too: Fi! Me and a friend of mine were talking about doing an animation parody about how ridiculous of a character she was. To tell the truth, I didn't see that coming at all! Excellent job homie! And if you make more parodies, I gotta see em!

Samination responds:

I think she's an ok character, but useless most of the time. It's really annoying how she wants to tell you such obvious things all the time.

Link's Habits Link's Habits

Excellent!

I really like how you did not over exaggerate in the slightest because what mario told him would happen IS EXACTLY what happened!!!!! I really liked. Now I have to say this, the animation overall was really smooth! Even though it was short, I really enjoyed it! Excellent job! And yes I AM subscribing to you on youtube!

My 1st Animation My 1st Animation

Nice.

The lip synching was spot on and the poem was a nice addition to it as well. One thing is for sure, it was a lot better than my first animation. I would love to see more from you. Keep it up.

SpunkyDesign responds:

Synching the lips I've learned to sync ahead of the word. Tutorials on Youtube and other resources was very helpful. Thank you for the compliment, would like to see your first animation.